Inside the Mind of God
Ever wondered what life is all about? Do you sense there might be a bigger picture? You are not alone. Many people have experiences that cannot be explained by the current scientific model. Experiences of God, psychic abilities, extraordinary healing and angelic encounters are becoming more common, but most scientists say that such phenomena are not possible, or "real"; so what is going on? Surprisingly, ideas from the cutting-edge of science can actually explain phenomena that have previously been thought of as 'paranormal'. At the start of the 21st century, science has come full circle and it's becoming hard to find where science ends and spiritual wisdom starts. Punk Science explores the increasing links between the worlds of high-energy physics and ancient mystical wisdom, and the possibilities of an integrated future. It provides a modern scientific explanation for phenomena such as ghostly apparitions, distant healing, psychic mediums and much more, all explained in language that is accessible and easy to read.
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- A work of great synthesis and originality that places consciousness in the centre and puts the soul back into science. By moving beyond the 'perception horizon' of modern science, the author combines insight with evidence to formulate her Black Hole Principle where dark matter contains the light of higher dimensions and the masculine and feminine principles work together. Prepare to have your ideas turned inside out. ~ David Lorimer, Director of Scientific and Medical Network
- Wow! Punk Science is an extraordinary journey from the microcosm of the atom to the macrocosm of the Universe and all stops in between. Manjir Samanta-Laughton's synthesis of cosmology and consciousness is sheer genius. It is elegant, simple and, as an added bonus, makes great reading. ~ Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., Cell biologist and best selling author of The Biology of Belief
- A deep provocative synthesis of science and religion with a message that unifies the heart, mind and soul. A timely book essential for healing and inspiring our inner and outer being as well as the receptive cultures across the planet. It takes quantum physics to a new and grander level and brings meaning to the very fabric of our daily existence. ~ Dr John F. Demartini, best selling author of The Breakthrough Experience and star of The Secret
- This is a brilliant book written by a brilliant lady. It really challenges orthodox science in an intelligent and dynamic way. She describes a new model of the universe, where consciousness generates life, a universe of co-existence and balance between regions of matter and anti-matter.
As David Lorimer says: A work of great synthesis and originality that places consciousness in the centre and puts the soul back into science. Prepare to have your ideas turned inside out.
The book moves from the most detailed explanation of scientific thinking to showing how the intuitive and psychic all form an important aspect of scientific research and thinking into the future. Dr Samanta-Laughton had an interesting meeting with Dr Andrew Powell, (Chair of the Royal College of Psychiatrists special interest group in spirituality & Council member of the SRF) where he spoke of keeping the balance between the higher and lower realms.
In conclusion, may I quote Albert Einstein who said, 'Imagination is more important than knowledge'. This is a must for all intelligent, perceptive people who are looking for a new step forward in their understanding of the universe. ~ Tony Neate, the Buttercup Newsletter and the Spirit Release Foundation newsletter.
- Punk Science is an invigorating, enlightening read for any of us who are fascinated with quantum physics but are not quantum physicists ourselves. Dr. Manjir Samanta-Laughton, M.D., asks us to reconsider some of the 20th-century dogma about such things as the Big Bang and black holes, hyperspace and dark matter, and she backs up each concept with solid documentation and footnotes. ~ , The Reiki Digest