Recently Published Books
The Neverending Education Crisis and the False Promise of the Information Аge
Ivelin SardamovMay 2017
A sobering look at the ongoing crisis in civic learning and the fatal attraction of information technology.
Knujon MapsonJan 2017
An anthology of exceptional essays and articles addressing the revolutionary theological theory of Pandeism.
A Non-Physical World Behind this One
Fergus HindsAug 2016
Why believe in an immaterial world behind this one? Probably because there is one.
Idiosyncratically Embodied Explorations into Artistic Research and Circus Performance
Camilla DamkjaerJun 2016
What happens to the knowledge of the performance theoretician when physically engaging with the circus arts?
Guideposts for Concerned Citizens
Jack E. BrushMay 2016
Concern for the common good should be the context in which individual human rights are interpreted.
On religious myth, truth and belief
Bernardo KastrupApr 2016
A plausible, living validation of religion that doesn't contradict reason.
Distinctiveness, Dignity, Disability & Disposal
Michael N. MarshDec 2015
A study of human beings – our origins, status, beginnings and endings. It asks what is entailed in being human?
Charlie JohnsNov 2015
An ontological and epistemological framework and foundation for the psychological symptom 'neurosis'.
A Cognitive Theory of Spirituality
Dave S. HenleyNov 2015
In this ground-breaking book the meaning of enlightenment is made evident to the sceptical modern reader, in an intellectually convincing manner.
Matthew Alun RayOct 2015
Vivid fragments engaging with ethical and sceptical themes by means of an engagement with several major European thinkers.
Ethical and Religious Disorientation in the Age of Technology
Jack E. BrushMay 2015
This collection of essays aims at promoting dialogue between groups that have become polarized over issues such as: human rights, same-sex marriage and religion.
Critical essays on metaphysics, neuroscience, free will, skepticism and culture
Bernardo KastrupMay 2015
An incisive, original, compelling alternative to current mainstream cultural views and assumptions.
Daniel PavlovitsMay 2015
A political voice to architecture and the architecture profession.
Steven DillonFeb 2015
Polytheism is very much a reasonable position nowadays, and The Case for Polytheism explains why.
Changing how you look at things changes how you see them
Laurence & Alison MatthewsOct 2014
A punchy, upbeat guide to framespotting. Spot deceptions and hidden assumptions; swap growth for growing up; see and be free.
Edward ClarkeOct 2014
Spend some time with the wisest poets of our age and the past to discover your spiritual potential.
Patrick O'ConnorSep 2014
A Lament for the Soul of Atheism. Real Atheism for Real Atheists.
Collective Insanity in Science and Society
Ted DaceAug 2014
An impassioned call to restore our integrity and sense of reality in a world reduced to numbers.
How true skeptics know there is no death and fathom answers to life, the universe, and everything
Bernardo KastrupApr 2014
A hard-nosed, logical, and skeptic non-materialist metaphysics according to which the body is in mind, not mind in the body.
A logical exploration of the law of karma
David LaceyJul 2013
Why do bad things happen to good people?
A scientist's search for the meaning of life in the 21st century
Emmanuel PapadakisJul 2013
A scientist’s decade-long journey through Eastern and Western philosophy and religion inspired by the dramatic changes in modern science.
Utilizing Twelve Fundamental Archetype at Base of the Laws of Physics
Sharon Ann MillerJun 2013
For those of you who want to know who and what you are and what your relationship is to the universe and its source.
Tom CarverMay 2013
No god, no superstition, no worries.
God, society, the self and what we will never know.
Dominique ChuMay 2013
The scientific method is often assumed to provide particularly secure knowledge...but, how can we be sure?
A Scientist's Personal Discovery of the Extraordinary Nature of Reality
Imants BarušsMar 2013
A professor of psychology dreams about future events, leading to startling discoveries about energy healing and communicating with the dead.
- Steve TaylorSteve Taylor PhD is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Metropolitan University. He is the auth...
- David FontanaDuring his distinguished career David Fontana was Professor of Transpersonal Psychology at Liverpool...
- Manjir Samanta-LaughtonAfter qualifying as a medical GP, a holistic therapist and working in the Bristol Cancer Help Centre...
- Paul DevereuxCo-editor and initiator of the anthology, Trish Pfeiffer, was co-chair with John Mack in the Center ...
- Michael MeacherMichael Meacher in his own words: I am a politician (though frustrated and disgusted by so much of ...
- Laurence & Alison MatthewsIn a previous century, Laurence and Alison Matthews were university lecturers and statisticians in t...
- Ronald GreenBorn in London, now living in Israel, Ronald has an M.A. in Linguistics with post graduate studies i...
- Bernardo KastrupBernardo Kastrup has a Ph.D. in computer engineering with specializations in artificial intelligence...
- Geoff CrockerFollowing an economics degree in the UK, Geoff Crocker developed two career components ; one in indu...
- Peter EllsPeter Ells has a long-standing interest in the Hard Problem of consciousness: specifically in explai...
- Paul Rossetti Bjarnason A Canadian of Icelandic and Italian descent, Paul Rossetti Bjarnason was born in Vancouver in 1944....
- Nicholas HaggerNicholas Hagger is a poet, man of letters, cultural historian and philosopher. He has lectured in En...
- Knujon MapsonKnujon Mapson is a student of the revolutionary evolutionary theological theory of Pandeism, a const...
- Emmanuel PapadakisEmmanuel holds a biochemistry degree from Imperial College London and PhD in cardiovascular genetics...
- Steven DillonSteven Dillon has been writing philosophical treatises for over five years, spending time in a Roman...
- Architecture (general)
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Art (general): Performance
- Biography & autobiography (general): Philosophers
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Dreams
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Esp (clairvoyance, precognition, telepathy)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Ufos & extraterrestrials
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- Business & economics (general): Finance (general): Financial engineering
- Business & economics (general): Free enterprise
- Business & economics (general): International (general): Economics
- Computers (general): Intelligence (ai) & semantics
- Computers (general): Social aspects (general): Human-computer interaction
- Education (general): Teaching methods & materials (general)
- History (general): Civilization
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Law (general): Natural law
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Poetry
- Performing arts (general)
- Performing arts (general): Circus
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Free will & determinism
- Philosophy (general): Good & evil
- Philosophy (general): History & surveys (general)
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Existentialism
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Philosophy (general): Zen
- Political science (general): American government (general)
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Social policy
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Creative ability
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Jungian
- Psychology (general): Social psychology
- Reference (general): Research
- Religion (general)
- Religion (general): Atheism
- Religion (general): Biblical studies (general)
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Deism
- Religion (general): Philosophy
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Theism
- Science (general)
- Science (general): Cognitive science
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Environmental science
- Science (general): Experiments & projects
- Science (general): Life sciences (general)
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Evolution
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Neuroscience
- Science (general): Philosophy & social aspects
- Science (general): Physics (general)
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Sociology (general)