Recently Published Books
God, society, the self and what we will never know.
Dominique ChuMay 2013
The scientific method is often assumed to provide particularly secure knowledge...but, how can we be sure?
A Scientist's Personal Discovery of the Extraordinary Nature of Reality
Imants BarušsMar 2013
A professor of psychology dreams about future events, leading to startling discoveries about energy healing and communicating with the dead.
A philosophical inquiry into the origins and meaning of modern physical theory
David GunnJan 2013
A new study of modern physical principles sheds light on the mind-body problem, freewill and other philosophical conundrums.
The Science of Spirituality
Anthony MannucciMar 2012
Learn how your inner geek can make you more spiritually fulfilled. Period.
The Fundamental Theme and Unity of World Literature: the Vision of the Infinite and the Universalist Literary Tradition
Nicholas HaggerJan 2012
The fundamental theme of world literature has conflicting metaphysical and secular aspects which the Universalist tradition in literature combines, offering a new direction in contempo
What bizarre phenomena can tell us about the nature of reality
Bernardo KastrupJan 2012
A compelling and eloquent articulation of a future when humanity will transcend logic and find profound meaning in the absurd.
What do angels think about? Is God a deceiver? And other interesting questions considered
Deborah WellsOct 2011
Aims to turn you, the reader, into a philosopher of the mind.
a book about nothing
Ronald GreenAug 2011
Thinking about Nothing opens the world to everything by illuminating new angles to old problems and stimulating new ways of thinking.
The Philosophy of the Sensuous Cosmos
Peter EllsAug 2011
Are free will and mind chimeras? This book, anti-materialistic but respecting science, answers, No! Mind is foundational to all existence.
Diving into mind to uncover the astonishing hidden tale of nature
Bernardo KastrupJun 2011
A mesmerizing journey into the unconscious, where one uncovers the unfathomable mechanisms underlying a fractal reality made of thought forms.
Can an Atheist Believe Anything?
Geoff CrockerMar 2011
Even an atheist world needs human values - religion interpreted as myth offers a classic contribution
An exploration of the meaning of life and existence informed by logic and science
Bernardo KastrupJan 2011
A book where all aspects of existence find a logical reason, leading to insightful guidelines for living a purposeful life.
Why Conservatives and Liberals Are Both Wrong About Evolution
Richard TokumeiJan 2011
Why the Left should disavow The Theory of Evolution and the Right should love it!
A Blueprint for a Universal World State
Nicholas HaggerNov 2010
A Universalist blueprint for a philanthropic, democrat
Ron FrostSep 2010
This book unifies the scientific facts of evolution with the belief that life is infused by a transcendental consciousness.
Deborah WellsMay 2010
Myth, magic and universal archetypes. Unravelling the truth about the terrifying Dark Man.
The Riddle of Human Existence
Michael MeacherJan 2010
What is the purpose of existence, and what are we here for? This book seeks to answer just that question. Government minister seeks meaning of life, the universe and everything
The Infinite and the Law of Order
Nicholas HaggerJun 2009
New Philosophy of Universalism by Nicholas Hagger challenges the Dawkins-neoDarwinist view of a random universe in favour of an ordered bio-friendly one.
Why civilizations rise and fall and what happens when they end
Nicholas HaggerApr 2008
The pattern of world history: 25 civilizations rise round a vision of the Light which passes into their religion, and go through 61 stages.
Challenging the Materialist Model of Reality
Paul DevereuxOct 2007
Stories of the first philosophers
Paul Rossetti BjarnasonOct 2007
Inside the Mind of God
Manjir Samanta-LaughtonOct 2006
Nicholas HaggerJun 2006
The tradition of the mystic experience of the Light in all cultures and civilizations, including the heretical tradition.
Steve TaylorOct 2005
Human achievement versus war, patriarchy and social inequality.
David FontanaMar 2005
If so what is it like? Does memory and personality survive? How do Western ideas of the afterlife compare with Eastern?
- Steve TaylorSteve Taylor PhD is a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Metropolitan University. He is the auth...
- David FontanaDuring his distinguished career David Fontana was Professor of Transpersonal Psychology at Liverpool...
- Manjir Samanta-LaughtonAfter qualifying as a medical GP, a holistic therapist and working in the Bristol Cancer Help Centre...
- Paul DevereuxCo-editor and initiator of the anthology, Trish Pfeiffer, was co-chair with John Mack in the Center ...
- Michael MeacherMichael Meacher in his own words: I am a politician (though frustrated and disgusted by so much of ...
- Laurence & Alison MatthewsIn a previous century, Laurence and Alison Matthews were university lecturers and statisticians in t...
- Bernardo KastrupBernardo Kastrup has a Ph.D. in computer engineering with specializations in artificial intelligence...
- Geoff CrockerFollowing an economics degree in the UK, Geoff Crocker developed two career components ; one in indu...
- Peter EllsPeter Ells has a long-standing interest in the Hard Problem of consciousness: specifically in explai...
- Knujon MapsonKnujon Mapson is a student of the revolutionary evolutionary theological theory of Pandeism, a const...
- Paul Rossetti Bjarnason A Canadian of Icelandic and Italian descent, Paul Rossetti Bjarnason was born in Vancouver in 1944....
- Nicholas HaggerNicholas Hagger is a poet, man of letters, cultural historian and philosopher. He has lectured in En...
- Emmanuel PapadakisEmmanuel holds a biochemistry degree from Imperial College London and PhD in cardiovascular genetics...
- Steven DillonSteven Dillon has been writing philosophical treatises for over five years, spending time in a Roman...
- Imants BarušsImants Barušs obtained an interdisciplinary BSc from the University of Toronto, a MSc in mathematic...
- Architecture (general)
- Art (general): Criticism & theory
- Art (general): Performance
- Biography & autobiography (general): Philosophers
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Afterlife & reincarnation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Dreams
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Parapsychology (general): Esp (clairvoyance, precognition, telepathy)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Spiritualism
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Ufos & extraterrestrials
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Unexplained phenomena
- Business & economics (general): Finance (general): Financial engineering
- Business & economics (general): Free enterprise
- Business & economics (general): International (general): Economics
- Computers (general): Intelligence (ai) & semantics
- Computers (general): Social aspects (general): Human-computer interaction
- Education (general): Teaching methods & materials (general)
- History (general): Civilization
- History (general): Europe (general): Great britain
- Language arts & disciplines (general): Composition & creative writing
- Law (general): Natural law
- Literary criticism (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Poetry
- Literary criticism (general): Subjects & themes (general): Politics
- Performing arts (general)
- Performing arts (general): Circus
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Aesthetics
- Philosophy (general): Criticism
- Philosophy (general): Epistemology
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Free will & determinism
- Philosophy (general): Good & evil
- Philosophy (general): History & surveys (general)
- Philosophy (general): History & surveys (general): Ancient & classical
- Philosophy (general): Individual philosophers
- Philosophy (general): Metaphysics
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Movements (general): Existentialism
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Philosophy (general): Zen
- Political science (general): American government (general)
- Political science (general): History & theory
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Economic policy
- Political science (general): Public policy (general): Social policy
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Creative ability
- Psychology (general): Movements (general): Jungian
- Psychology (general): Social psychology
- Reference (general): Research
- Religion (general)
- Religion (general): Atheism
- Religion (general): Biblical studies (general)
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Deism
- Religion (general): Philosophy
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Theism
- Science (general)
- Science (general): Cognitive science
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Environmental science
- Science (general): Experiments & projects
- Science (general): Life sciences (general)
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Evolution
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Neuroscience
- Science (general): Philosophy & social aspects
- Science (general): Physics (general)
- Science (general): Physics (general): Quantum theory
- Social science (general)
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social
- Social science (general): Future studies
- Social science (general): Popular culture
- Social science (general): Sociology (general)
- Social science (general): Sociology (general): Social theory